Success doesn’t come out of thin air, and in order to reach and maintain success you must have the criteria and elements for that. In Oasis Livestock Company we are proud that we are one of the leading companies in livestock trading and slaughterhouses management, but the success of the company is not limited to these fields only but also includes others that add power and strength to the company and its ability to continue and grow and compete in the local and international markets. One of these elements is the diversity of companies that are managed by Oasis Livestock Company and work in other fields, and the variety and strength of the projects and supply contracts that are executed by the company.
Companies that are managed by Oasis Livestock:
- Al Taweela Livestock: It’s a company working in the field of livestock trading and supplying. It is considered one of the leading companies in these fields.
- Tamween pack plastic trading Est.: It’s a company working in the field of plastic and paper food packing materials trade.
- Oasis International for marine services:Located in Abu Dhabi, it is a company working in the field of marine services and buying and selling and managing ships.
- Yas marine Est. – Dubai:Located in Dubai, it is a company working in the field of marine services and ships management.
- The National veterinary center – Sultanate of Oman:The center was opened in 15/6/2014 in Al Buraimi governorate in the Sultanate of Oman. It is set to examine livestock exported from the sultanate to the UAE physically and microscopically and issue the relevant safety certificates to them.
- Carbon for general contracting: It is a company working in the field of general contracting and maintenance.
Projects and supply contracts that are executed by the company:
Thanks to our valuable customers, we in Oasis Livestock company are proud to be one of the major suppliers of livestock in the UAE. This came from the quality of the livestock we supply and slaughter in the slaughterhouses managed by our company, as we manage a number of slaughterhouses that belong to the municipality of Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi food control authority (ADFCA) and the municipality of Al Ain. We also carry supply contracts to sheikhs’ palaces and business management department, and to a number of hotels and restaurants. Our scope of work also extends to other fields supporting the government as we strongly contribute in the execution of several charity projects in the UAE for the Emirati Red Crescent (for example the Udhia distribution project) and for the Emirati society for grace preservation.